Ellen is a passionate and creative problem solver with unique abilities to get the best out of people
Outstanding problem solving abilities from a unique perspective. Defines creativity in everything she does. An assertive character based on strong moral fibre used to uphold high expectations and deliver results.
- Designing and delivering ‘change’ leadership PLD for a District Health Board wishing to embrace Māori values
- Lead workshop at national ULEARN conference 2016 on Creativity
- Brand creation for leading NZ exporter.
- Working with senior management at the Peninsula Medical School in the UK to develop online training for surgical staff.
- Innovative online project for Te Ha Trust to commemorate the first meetings of Māori and Europeans
- Regular guest speaker at Women in Business days
- Exhibiting own creative work at the Indigo Trade Fair in Paris
- Post Graduate Certificate in Creative Education
- BA (hons) Multi-media Design